Yeah, yeah we know you’ve heard that before, but hear us out.
We’ve all worked in agencies that claim to be creative hot-shops but feel much more like illegal sweat-shops. And let’s face it, they suck. They’re not healthy in any way.
That’s why we decided to shake things up. And because we’re not bound by a bunch of outdated traditions or legacy systems that should have been thrown out with the fax machine, we’re doing it our way.
Our mission is to be the healthiest agency network in the world – physically, mentally, creatively and financially.
So, what does that mean? Well, it’s simple really, we believe that to do the best work, our staff need to be at their best. And to prove it, here’s just a few of the benefits we offer:
We invest in our people
- Bespoke career development and training programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual performance bonuses for all employees
- Mentor & coaching programs
- Employee referral program
We give staff more personal time
- A day off for their birthday
- Health & creative days
- Flexible work from home arrangement
We’re family friendly
- Industry leading paid parental leave
We’re all about wellness
- $1000 worth of wellness products annually
- Standing desk options
- Free healthy snacks
- Healthy office lunches
- Running Club
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Incentives for meeting personal health goals
- Free yoga & pilates
- Regular meditation
- EAP services
We encourage community involvement
- Personal volunteering
- Personal time off days
- Charity donation matching
Sound like somewhere you’d like to work?
We’re always on the lookout for talented, like-minded people. So, if we sound like you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.