We’re on the hunt for a. . . .
Media account planner / buyer
Noisy Beast is an international independent full-service agency with a daily drive to give brands a bigger voice.
We’re on the hunt for an up-and-coming media gun to help us continue our rapid growth off the back of numerous new business wins.
With clients across 3 cities, you will work closely with the owners of the agency to steer the media and creative direction of our clients in a truly cross-functional, full-service team.
If you are a self-starter, with a desire to do all things integrated this is going to be one of the most unique opportunities for you to work closely with a media department, social & PR team, and content creators as well as the agency owners who have huge ambitions.
Not often will you get the chance to do great work in your career, define the creative direction of some big brands, and be financially rewarded for it.
You will form collaborative partnerships with our existing clients and staff and use your creative persuasion to help give their brands a bigger voice through all the communications channels.
Help grow a business, grow brands, grow a portfolio, grow your career and grow yourself in this entrepreneurial environment that rewards great thinking by supporting your ideas and enthusiasm.
If you’ve got 1-3 years’ experience, an Australian citizen and have a solid understanding of the media buying process, and are looking for the next step in your career, we’re all ears!
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Media Director and Group Media Director, your main focus will be to assist in planning, executing, and reporting all media activity and the associated ROI for our clients.
Your job in a nutshell:
- Buy, optimise and monitor TV campaigns across all TV markets to ensure campaign delivery.
- Build strong relationships with media publishers from coordinators to senior managers.
- Budget & media tracking, plus performance reporting and presenting across radio, television, out of home and digital mediums
- Working with the team to understand campaign objectives and advertising strategy.
- Delivery of competitor media reports and tracking via industry tools.
- Analysis of TV and Radio ratings via industry tools such as eTam and eRam
- Accurate financial management and billing into SMD.
- 1-3 years experience in a media agency.
- You love the chase and the thrill negotiation brings to the business
- You have experience with media trading and analysis platforms including Spectra (BCC), eTam, eRam, AQX
- You understand how to use planning and research tools such as Roy Morgan Asteroid
- You have excellent communication skills and know-how to manage stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience using media buying tools such as Optim8 or TVMap.
- You are hard-working and have a start-up mindset – ready to grow your career along with the agency.
What’s in it for you?
- Set your own performance bonus based on the quality of work, awards, and client and agency growth
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive Paid Parental Leave
- Career Development Planning and training
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Fun and social culture
- Start-up mentality