We’re on the hunt for a. . . .
Mid-weight creative team
Noisy Beast is an international independent full-service agency with a daily drive to give brands a bigger voice.
We’re looking for a Mid-Weight creative team to define their careers and help define the creative direction of the agency.
With clients across 3 cities you will work closely with the owners of the agency to steer the creative direction of our clients and to help us grow a creative department around you.
If you are self-starters, with a desire to do all things integrated this is going to be one of the most unique opportunities for you to work closely with a media department, social & PR team and content creators as well as the agency owners who have huge ambitions.
Not often will you get the chance in your career to do great work, define the creative direction of some big brands and be financially rewarded for it.
You will form collaborative partnerships with our existing clients and staff and use your creative persuasion to help give their brands a bigger voice through all the communications channels.
Help grow a business, grow brands, grow a book, grow your career and grow yourself in this entrepreneurial environment that rewards great thinking by supporting your ideas and enthusiasm.
You will have 3-5 years industry experience with a solid book of concepts and work that has been made across an array of channels big and small.
Probably frustrated that you’re not getting the briefs you desire, tired of the slog of the network agency or the transactional nature of your existing role, you are ready to make your mark.
Your job in a nutshell:
- Develop award winning brand building campaign ideas that make a name for yourself, your client and the agency
- Ability to think big with an ECD to create ideas which are on brief and strive to be the best advertising in the world regardless of the channel they are working in
- Think media and channel neutral
- Ability to extend an idea into an earned opportunity or start with the earned idea that creates the content for advertising
- Passionate about ideas, the industry and agency culture
- Prepared to drive the change the industry is facing
- Inspire the agency and its clients with the power of ideas
- Work closely with the agency partners to develop ideas and directions, but also be willing to challenge
- Can work as strong with your partner as you would solo or with a discipline lead across the agency
- Keeps up to date with all enhancements and innovations in the industry and provided regular inspiring updates to the wider agency and clients
- Solid book to date
- Proactive thinker and self motivator
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Understand and be confident with brand strategy
- Be able to push the work beyond the brief
- Takes initiative to make appropriate decisions and uses good judgment
- Has the ability to identify and sell great work
- Great presenters
- Demonstrate versatility and flexibility and is able to shift direction
- Builds strong relationships inside and outside the agency
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You approach everything with a can-do attitude and come at problems with solutions
Benefits and perks
- Set your own performance bonus based on quality of work, awards and client and agency growth
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive Paid Parental Leave
- Career Development Planning and training
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Fun and social culture
- Start-up mentality
Think you fit the bill?
Please get in contact by sending you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org